Food and Beverage Packaging Operations FOODBEV 57694 NQF 3 120 Credits
Technology Focused Delivery : Self-directed Learning, access to support sessions and complete on line assessment through our IQ App.
• 114952 Apply problem-solving techniques to make a decision or solve a problem in a real life context 2 Credit
• 12315 Demonstrate an understanding of basic machine operations in a manufacturing and or packaging environment 7 Credit
• 120235 Demonstrate an understanding of the concept of microbiology in a food handling environment 6 Credit
• 120239 Monitor critical control points (CCPs) as an integral part of a hazard analysis critical control point (HACCP) system 6 Credit
• 9913 Perform first line maintenance 14 Credit
• 119802 Perform quality control practices in a food or sensitive consumer product operation 6 Credit
• 119472 Accommodate audience and context needs in oral/signed communication 5 Credit
• 9010 Demonstrate an understanding of the use of different number bases and measurement units and an awareness of error in the context of relevant calculations 2 Credit
• 9013 Describe, apply, analyse and calculate shape and motion in 2-and 3- dimensional space in different contexts 4 Credit
• 119457 Interpret and use information from texts 5 Credit
• 9012 Investigate life and work related problems using data and probabilities 5 Credit
• 119467 Use language and communication in occupational learning programmes 5 Credit
• 7456 Use mathematics to investigate and monitor the financial aspects of personal, business and national issues 5 Credit
• 119465 Write/present/sign texts for a range of communicative contexts 5 Credit
• 242781 Pack manually 2 Credit
• 9322 Work in a team 3 Credit
• 13919 Investigate and explain the structure of a selected workplace or organisation 10 Credit
• 242779 Operate filling process on a food automated packaging line 18 Credit
• 242778 Operate labeling process on a food automated packaging line 10 Credit
• Operate the filling, closing and washing processes on an automated packaging line.
• Perform aseptic packaging of a food product.
• Heat-treat and label a packaged food or beverage product for extended shelf life.
• Maintain safety, good manufacturing principles and quality assurance practices in a food or beverage packaging line environment.
• Demonstrate an understanding of employment relations.