Further Education and Training Certificate: Occupationally Directed Education ETDP 50332 NQF 4 120 Credits
Technology Focused Delivery : Self-directed Learning, access to support sessions and complete on line assessment through our IQ App.
• 114924 Demonstrate understanding of the outcomes-based education and training approach within the context of a National Qualifications Framework 5 Credits
• 115790 Write and present for a wide range of purposes, audiences and contexts 5 Credits
• 117871 Facilitate learning using a variety of given methodologies 10 Credits
• 115789 Sustain oral interaction across a wide range of contexts and critically evaluate spoken texts 5 Credits
• 15222 Promote a learning culture in an organisation 3 Credits
• 117865 Assist and support learners to manage their learning experiences 5 Credits
• 115753 Conduct outcomes-based assessment 15 Credits
• 117874 Guide learners about their learning, assessment and recognition opportunities 6 Credits
• 115755 Design and develop outcomes-based assessments 10 Credits
• 123401 Design outcomes-based learning programmes 15 Credits
• 123396 Define target audience profiles and skills gaps 6 Credits
• 15217 Develop an organisational training and development plan 6 Credits
• 15227 Conduct skills development administration in an organisation 4 Credits
• 15218 Conduct an analysis to determine outcomes of learning for skills development and other purposes 4 Credits
• 15221 Provide information and advice regarding skills development and related issues 4 Credits
• 115759 Conduct moderation of outcomes-based assessments 10 Credits
• 123397 Evaluate a learning intervention using given evaluation instruments 10 Credits
• 15232 Coordinate planned skills development interventions in an organisation 6 Credits
This programme is for those who want to build on a FETC in any field to enter the field of ODETD as a potential career, and have little or no previous exposure to ETD.
The programme will also be valuable for those who may have been practicing within the field, but without formal recognition.
This programme will be useful for:
• Learning facilitators.
• Learner and learning supporters.
• Skills Development Facilitators.