Project Management SERVICES 50080 NQF 4 136 Credits
Technology Focused Delivery : Self-directed Learning, access to support sessions and complete on line assessment through our IQ App.
Introduction to project management:
• 120372 Explain fundamentals of project management 5 Credit
• 120385 Apply a range of project management tools and techniques 7 Credit
Project initiation; planning and implementation:
• 120373 Contribute to project initiation, scope definition and scope change control 9 Credit.
• 120384 Develop a simple schedule to facilitate effective project execution 8 Credit
• 120374 Contribute to the management of project risk within own field of expertise 5 Credit
• 120375 Participate in the estimation and preparation of cost budget for a project or sub project and monitor and control actual cost against budget. 6 Credit
• 120383 Provide assistance in implementing and assuring project work meets quality requirements. 5 Credit
Project Monitoring and control:
• 120387 Monitor, evaluate and communicate simple project schedules 4 Credit
• 120381 Implement project administration processes according to requirements 5 Credit
• 120376 Conduct project documentation management to support project processes 6 Credit
• 120382 Plan, organise and support project meetings and workshops 4 Credit
• 8974 Engage in sustained oral communication and evaluate spoken texts 5 Credit
• 8970 Write texts for a range of communicative contexts 5 Credit
• 8976 Write for a wide range of contexts 5 Credit
• 12153 Use the writing process to compose texts required in the business environment 5 Credit
• 8969 Interpret and use information from texts 5 Credit
• 8975 Read analyse and respond to a variety of texts 5 Credit
• 8973 Use language and communication in occupational learning programmes 5 Credit
• 7468 Use mathematics to investigate and monitor the financial aspects of personal, business, national and international issues 6 Credit
• 9016 Represent analyse and calculate shape and motion in 2-and 3- dimensional space in different contexts 4 Credit
• 9015 Apply knowledge of statistics and probability to critically interrogate and effectively communicate findings on life related problems 6 Credit
• 120379 Work as a project team member 8 Credit
• 242819 Motivate and Build a Team 10 Credit
• Work with others to undertake or support the project management activities.
• Assist the project manager and/or project team by contributing and participating in planning, execution and control activities.
• Provide support to the administration of a project.
• Supervise a project team of a small project to deliver project objectives.
• Support the project environment and management activities to deliver project objectives.
• Describe and apply specialised technical methods, tools and techniques to a project to deliver project objectives.