National Certificate: Supply Chain Management TETA 74149 NQF 5 150 Credits
Technology Focused Delivery : Self-directed Learning, access to support sessions and complete on line assessment through our IQ App.
MODULE ONE: UNDERSTANDING AND MANAGING THE SUPPLY CHAIN ENVIRONMENT
• 336712 The philosophy of Supply Chain Management 6 Credit
• 336713 Demonstrate an understanding of the supply chain environment 10 Credit
• 336700 Lead and influence the supply chain management environment 13 Credit
• 336719 Manage relationships between supply chain partners 10 Credit
• 336702 Analyse and apply management practices within the supply chain 10 Credit
MODULE TWO: SUPPLY CHAIN ENVIRONEMNT
• 336739 Demonstrate an understanding of the key concepts and elements of strategic supply chain management 13 Credit
• 336711 Demonstrate an understanding of the key elements in developing strategies to optimise operational supply 8 Credit
• 336710 Develop and implement supply chain performance management systems 10 Credit
• 252025 Monitor, assess and manage risk 8 Credit
• 260097 Develop a Sourcing Strategy 8 Credit
• 252267 Negotiate with suppliers 12 Credit
• 336708 Facilitate processes to ensure the integration of supply chain information 8 Credit
• 336706 Establish a competitive supply chain infrastructure 10 Credit
• 336709 Evaluate the influences of key components in a supply chain 8 Credit
MODULE THREE: ETHICS IN SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT
• 335800 Apply professional values and ethics in the operational environment 4 Credit
• 335835 Adhere to professional conduct and business ethics 4 Credit
• 336707 Demonstrate an understanding of the key issues important for compliance with corporate governance and social responsibility 6 Credit
MODULE FOUR: GENERAL MANAGEMENT
• 336705 Demonstrate an understanding of the fundamentals of international trade and execute international purchases 5 Credit
• 246750 Control and order stock 6 Credit
• 123192 Manage the return of goods 2 Credit
• Demonstrate an understanding of a supply chain management environment within an organisation.
• Demonstrate an understanding of the influence of performance and risk within a supply chain management environment
• Contribute to the development of a supply chain strategy and operational plans for the organisation.
• Execute a supply chain strategy for the organisation.