Occupational Certificate: Transport Clerk QCTO 94025 NQF 4 121 Credits
Technology Focused Delivery : Self-directed Learning, access to support sessions and complete on line assessment through our IQ App.
Knowledge Modules :
• Health, Safety, Quality and Legislation, NQF Level 4, 8 Credits.
• Environment, Energy Efficiency and Ethics, NQF Level 4, 4 Credits.
• Industry Contexts, NQF Level 4, 7 Credits.
• Business Essentials, NQFLevel4,5Credits.
•Transport Risk, NQF Level 4, 6 Credits.
Practical Skills Modules
• Plan and prepare transportation schedule, NQF Level 4, 20 Credits.
• Co-ordinate the allocation of drivers to vehicles and confirm pre-inspection reports, NQF Level 4, 15 Credits.
• Allocate inspectors/regulators/point dispatchers to points and compile inspections/monitoring sheets and reports, NQF Level 4, 10 Credits. Total 45 Credits
Workplace Experience Modules
•Developing transport schedules, NQF Level 4, 10 Credits.
• Assigning of driver schedules and collation of trip documentation, NQF Level 4, 20 Credits. • Monitoring trips and conduct route allocation inspections, NQF Level 4, 16 Credits
• Plan and prepare transport schedule.
• Allocate and dispatch drivers to shifts.
• Monitor and inspect trips and maintain operational documents and records.
• Prepare reports for management.